Families who are practicing Catholics (children are baptized Catholic) and registered at Our Lady of Hope Church or another Catholic parish within the Diocese of Arlington may qualify for the Catholic tuition rate.
Tuition Management Options
Tuition is paid over 12 monthly payments through FACTS Online Tuition Management. Families may designate their payment deduction on either the 5th or 20th of every month, July through June. Mid-year transfer students will have tuition pro-rated. New Crusader families may sign up for a FACTS account between March 15, 2022 – May 15, 2022.
FACTS added language translation toggles to certain areas of the SIS, Tuition Management, and Grant & Aid Assessment systems. Here’s are some exciting updates:
- In FACTS SIS, LMS, Family Portal, and Tuition Management: Landing pages, user account creation, and user account pages can be converted to Spanish.
- In Grant & Aid and Tuition Management: Financial aid application and payment plan creation steps can also be converted to Spanish.
- If families need information about financial aid or payment plans prior to creating an account, FACTS can provide your school flyers in Spanish.
For families who have payment plans or financial aid applications with FACTS, they do offer bilingual customer support via phone, or chat support when logged into the system. Visit the FACTS support page to learn more.
Financial Grant & Aid
The diocese has opened up the process for applying for financial aid for the 2022-2023 school year. If you plan on filing for financial aid, please ensure all of your tax documents for last year are uploaded into the FACTS Grant & Aid system by the deadline.
HIGH SCHOOL: January 19, 2022
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: March 16, 2022
- Diocesan Tuition Grant & Aid Flyer (English)
- Diocesan Tuition Grand & Aid Flyer (Espanol)
- Diocesan Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Funds
Note: To receive a notification letter regarding Tuition Grant & Aid, an application for admission must be on file with the School Office along with the online completion of the FACTS Tuition Grant & Aid application.
Investing in an Our Lady of Hope Education
Did you ever think about the actual cost of educating a Crusader?
Rising costs are affecting Catholic schools more than ever. The actual cost of educating a Crusader is $8,896.92, and the difference between that and standard tuition is $796.92. The gap increases as the discount for multiple children takes effect. If you multiply that by each Crusader, we need to make over $172,000 in revenue every year. We are very grateful to the PTO and all of you for your continued generosity.
Thank you, Crusader Family!