Learning to use technology, using technology to learn. We seek to employ the latest technologies in the service of genuine learning and improved communication. That means purchasing technologies that enhance learning, training our teachers to utilize those technologies in the classroom, and reviewing our progress each step of the way.
- Our students learn technology basics, keyboard skills and more on 30 Google Chromebooks in our Media Center
- We have two mobile carts of 30 iPad Minis that travels room-to-room to engage the students in new and varied ways
- Every teacher is equipped with a new iPad, the screen of which can be wirelessly displayed on the classroom ActivBoards.
- Each classroom is equipped with a projector and Promethean ActivBoard with student and teacher pens
- We utilize Pearson PowerSchool as our student information system (SIS). Using this software parents are able to view their children’s grades online.
- Lessons are supported by BrainPOP’s animated and interactive content
- We stream brief videos from Discovery Education to ignite students’ natural curiosity
- Our subscription to World Book Encyclopedia is current
- Our student-run Morning Show is recorded live twice a week