Online Enrollment Form 2023-2024
Notes to get you started:
1. Snapcode Required: For new and returning Our Lady of Hope School students, please refer to the diocesan snapcode in the email sent to your primary email address on file for your registered child. Each child will need to have a form completed. Every child has their own unique code.
2. Grade Level Note: Grade levels will appear for next year’s enrolling grade.
3. Tuition Note: To Sign up for a FACTS account to make a one time payment or monthly tuition payments during the 2023-2024 school year, create your account with FACTS by May 1, 2023.
***For returning students, some information may be prepopulated. Please ensure you review the information, correct and update as needed. Read the instructions regarding how to complete the contact portion below.
To complete the form, you will need the name, address, and date of birth. Please also have the following information ready. Some questions are marked “required” and others may be skipped.
- Student’s city and state of birth
- Public school district student resides in (e.g., Loudoun County, Fairfax County)
- Public school would attend if not at OLOH (example: Horizon Elementary, River Bend Middle School)
- Ethnicity—Is the student Hispanic or Latino, Y or N
- Student’s primary doctor’s name & phone number
- Insurance Company and policy #
- Medical considerations, allergies, medications taken
- Allowed to use student’s photograph in OLOH/diocesan media, Y or N. (You may select for your student’s picture to appear in the “yearbook only” if you do not wish for their image to be used in OLOH/diocesan media.)
- Allowed to use student’s photograph with name in diocesan media, Y or N.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ FOR COMPLETING CONTACT INFORMATION: You may provide up to seven (7) contacts for your student. Contact fields will be pre-populated with this past year’s contacts for returning students, but you will be able to edit, add, and delete. You will be asked to rank contacts in order of priority for notification purposes. Whichever contact you list as #1 is considered the PRIMARY CONTACT for general school communications. Parents/Guardians should always be listed first. Please ensure you mark your contacts with the desired priority.
- Country of birth
- Marital status
- If compliant w/ Child Protection-VIRTUS (please select “no” for this question)
Ensure phone numbers have a type listed (example: if you do not have a home phone and only use a cell phone, enter the phone number once and categorize it as mobile). Include work numbers and update as needed. When entering emails, please ensure one is tagged as “primary.” The Contacts section is a very important piece – each child needs to have listed at least two emergency contacts listed other than the parent. For each contact, you will also need to mark if the contact
- is someone to call in case of emergency
- has legal custody of the child
- is allowed to pick up a student
- lives with student
You will be requested to upload documents if applicable:
- If a child has had testing for learning differences, upload a copy and email the School Office with documentation.
- If a child has an IEP, upload a copy of the IEP and email the School Office to let us know there was an update.
- If there is a custody decree, upload a copy and email the School Office to let us know there was an update.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. There is a red error message and I can’t submit my form. Now what? Click on the area where you getting an error message. Correct items marked in red. Click on “Summary” on the left to navigate back to the page for submission.
Q: Do I have to answer all the questions? No, but some questions are marked “Required” and must be answered before you can submit your form.
Q: What if I make a mistake? If you would like to make a change prior to submitting the form, you can either navigate back to the page using the “Previous” and “Next” buttons or if you are on the Review page select the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form you will need to contact your student’s school so they can make the changes for you.
Q: I’ve completed the form, now what? Once you have finished entering your information select “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot select this button you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
Q: What if I have more than one student? Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, you will receive an email with each child’s snapcode. You will need to provide information that is specific to each child registered at OLOH using their snapcode. When a form is completed for one child, it will ask if you would like to add information for an additional student. Copy the next student’s snapcode from the email that was sent and complete their form.