November Service Project
November Student Government Service Project
Our Lady of Hope Catholic School students will have an opportunity to bless others in November! We will again be hosting a week long food drive to support Catholic Charities. Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church supports Catholic Charities in their efforts to feed the hungry in our community through monthly food drives sponsored by the Knights of Columbus.
Students may bring in grocery donations for the Knights of Columbus food drive next week Monday, November 12 – Friday, November 16.
- Kindergarten – Boxed Mashed Potatoes
- Grade 1 – Cornbread or Biscuit Mix
- Grade 2 – Stuffing – Boxes or Bags
- Grade 3 – Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Grade 4 — Canned Vegetables, such as Green Beans, Corn, Sweet Potatoes or Yams
- Grade 5 – Canned Fruit, such as Fruit Cocktail, Peaches or Pears
- Grade 6 – Gravy – Cans, Jars or Packets of Mix
- Grades 7 and 8 – Non-Perishable Dessert Items, such as Pie Filling and Crust Mix
Please also consider sending Grocery Store Gift Cards with a minimum value of $10 to allow families to purchase a turkey or other protein of their choice to complete their Thanksgiving meal.
Posted on November 6, 2018