Please email your child’s teacher(s), Mrs. Matzke, and the Clinic Nurses at: email@example.com if your child is:
- Absent due to Illness
- Absent NOT due to illness (this will decrease the chance that we send you a 3-day Doctor’s Note email!)
- Leaving Early for the Day (or for an appointment)
Please review the Student Attendance & Absentee Protocol found here.
The School Year is Coming to a Close –
As we prepare to conclude the 2018/2019 School Year, there are a few items to remember for the Clinic:
- Pick up any medication for your child. This includes OTC, Inhalers, EPI etc. For 8th grade, medications should be picked up before the end of the day on 05/31/2019. For Kindergarten, pick up is 06/04/2019, and for all other students, pick up is by 11am on 06/07/2019.
- Parents must pick up and sign for all medications – we cannot release medication to your child.
- Any medications left after your assigned pick up day will be disposed of.
- If you need any medication forms for 2019/2020, please pick them up from the clinic during the last week of school. This will include Asthma Action Plans, EPI orders and any other medications.
- If your child’s health status changes, please fill out a new Health History form. This is especially important if your child develops any allergies or asthmatic conditions.
We appreciate all that our families and staff do, to help keep the Our Lady of Hope community healthy. Have a Happy and Healthy 2019 and we are looking forward to a Safe and Happy Summer break.
Clinic updates may be found throughout the school year on this page.