Welcome to Fall 2019
- If your child will require medication (either daily or for intermittent conditions), please fill out and return the Medication Authorization Form.
- Parents must drop-off/pick-up all medications. Do Not send medications in with your child.
- Any medications left after your assigned pick up day will be disposed of.
- If your child’s health status changes, please fill out a new Health History form. This is especially important if your child develops any allergies or asthmatic conditions.
- All forms are located in the margins of this webpage.
We appreciate all that our families and staff do, to help keep the Our Lady of Hope community healthy. Have a Happy and Healthy Fall
Clinic updates may be found throughout the school year on this page.
Please email your child’s teacher(s), Mrs. Matzke, and the Clinic Nurses at: firstname.lastname@example.org if your child is:
- Absent due to Illness
- Absent NOT due to illness (this will decrease the chance that we send you a 3-day Doctor’s Note email!)
- Leaving Early for the Day (or for an appointment)
Please review the Student Attendance & Absentee Protocol found here.