August Mailing/Open House
The August Mailing was sent to our parents August 1st. If you did not receive a packet, please let the Office know! Included in your packet were various forms that will need to be returned to the school. Information from the packet is also accessible on our Forms and Downloads page for easy printing in case you misplace any of the forms.
There will be an Open House on August 24th. Please plan on attending to dropoff forms, pickup prepurchased school supply kits, yearbooks, attend the Used Uniform Sale, visit the tables etc.
Please return the following forms to the School Office table:
- Carpool Form
- Directory Listing
- Parent/Student Handbook Agreement
- Log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal (by 6:00 PM 09/05) and complete the demographics page, enter emergency contacts, check permission for emergency care box, and complete Media Release/Digital Image Waiver. Submit for EACH student enrolled at the school (each student will have a tab on the top of your screen). If you need assistance logging into your account, please contact email@example.com.
Please return the following forms to the School Nurse table:
- Health History Update (completed by Parent)
- Epi-Pen dropoff
- Inhaler droppoff
- Medication droppoff
- VA School Entrance Form (for new students and 6th Graders)
All medical forms can be found during the school year here.
See Mrs. Harmon at the Open House for:
- Milk Order
- Ice Cream
- Extended Day
The Volunteer Interest Form can be returned to the School Office by 09/07.
The School Calendar has been posted on our website. If you have not yet done so, please login to the website and subscribe to the school calendar.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Friday, August 24 Kindergarten Orientation 10 am
- Friday, August 24 Middle School Orientation 11 am
- Friday, August 24 School Open House K-8 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Gym
- Monday, August 27 ½ Day; 11:45 am Dismissal; No Extended Day
- Friday, August 31 ½ Day; 11:45 am Dismissal; No Extended Day
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day; No School
- Wednesday, September 5 Back to School Night K-8: 7:00pm (Start in Gym)
Posted on August 1, 2018