Thank you for your interest in our school; we look forward to learning more about you and your family! Your child’s spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and physical growth is of paramount importance. We provide a solid academic education built upon our Catholic identity in a family-oriented community.
Please review the below and contact us if you have any questions about the application process!
We host two open houses a year, one in the fall, and one during Catholic Schools Week. Our Open Houses will be offered November 14, 2018 and January 30, 2019 from 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM. Please RSVP here by providing your information and placing “Fall” or “Winter Open House” in the notes.
Application Forms Required:
- Application Form (Please view the “Entrance Policy” above to ensure all necessary documentation is provided when applying)
- Preschool Information Request Form (to be completed with application only for Grade K) OR
- Teacher Recommendation Form (to be completed with application for Grades 1-8)
- Birth Certificate copy (present original to school office)
- Baptism Certificate copy
- Marriage Certificate copy (from the church parents were married in – if applicable)
- Application Fee – $150
- School Entrance Health Form (Upon acceptance)
- Release of Student Records (to be completed with application when transferring in)
- Extended Day Program (Optional)
- Tuition Fee Schedule 2018-2019
- Tuition and Fee Policies 2018-2019
- Link to FACTS Online Tuition Payment System (Deducted on the 5th or 20th of every month)
- If you wish to pay your tuition in full via check, payment is due August 1, 2018. (Credit cards are not accepted)
- Tuition Grant Programs
- Tuition Aid Info (English)
- Tuition Aid Info (Espanol)
- Tuition Aid Application – Due 03/15
Next Steps: Upon acceptance, you will receive an invoice for registration. At that time your child(ren) will be placed on the class roster(s) and a Welcome Packet with further details will be mailed to your family in May. Our Welcome Committee will match you with a family, and you will receive a School Packet in August before the start of the school year.
Transferring Out/Graduating Crusaders: Parents are reponsible for contacting the school of choice and having them send a transcript request to Our Lady of Hope. The first transcript is complimentary. Additional transcripts are $25.00/transcript.