Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Hope Catholic School. Your child’s spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and physical growth is of paramount importance. We provide a solid academic education built upon our Catholic identity. Listed below are the forms required for application. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the application process!
Information Before You Apply:
Open Houses: We host two open houses a year, one in the fall, and one during Catholic Schools Week. Please visit here to learn more.
- Application Form (Please view the “Entrance Policy” above to ensure all necessary documentation is provided when applying)
- Preschool Information Request Form (to be completed with application only for Grade K)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (to be completed with application for Grades 1-8)
- Birth Certificate copy (present original to school office)
- Baptism Certificate copy
- Marriage Certificate copy (from the church parents were married in)
- Application Fee – $150
- School Entrance Health Form (Upon acceptance)
- Release of Student Records (to be completed with application when transferring in)
- Extended Day Program (Optional)
- Tuition Grant Program
- Tuition and Fee Policies 2017-2018
- Tuition Fee Schedule 2017-2018
- Link to FACTS Online Tuition Payment System (Deducted on the 5th or 20th of every month)
- If you wish to pay your tuition in full via check, payment is due August 1, 2017. (Credit cards are not accepted)
- Financial Aid Application (Deadline March 17, 2017)
Upon acceptance, you will receive an invoice for registration. At that time your child(ren) will be placed on the class roster(s) and a Welcome Packet with further details will be mailed to your family in May. Our Welcome Committee will match you with a family, and you will receive a School Packet in August before the start of the school year. For more information please visit the Forms and Downloads page.
Transferring Out/Graduating Students:
Parents are reponsible for contacting the school of choice and having them send a transcript request to Our Lady of Hope. The first transcript is complimentary. Additional transcripts are $25.00/transcript.